New Layout!!!
Thursday, October 27, 2011 | 9:45 PM | 0 comments
okay fellow bloggers!
now I'm using new layout.
if u're new, u wouldn't knew what my old layout looked like.

ok, this is what my old layout looks like.

before this, the banner i put my boyfie eyes, and the caption is "i think i wanna marry u"
that's why in this blog of mine got two version of "marry you" song.
for those who got any comments on the layout, feel free to leave a comment
you also could comment in the chat box, i guess it will be easier, right?


* syg, even though i tukar layout, it doesn't mean that my love for you has decreased.
i will always love u syg, my love for you is INFINITY. i love you syg. ♥ 


Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

Hello, Readers! Welcome To My AWESOME Blog. Leave Your BigFoot Here. And Enjoy The Song! ;D

+FOLLOW | DASHBOARD

Entries
About
Links
Goodies