Facts
Friday, October 14, 2011 | 6:24 PM | 0 comments


Psychological fact #1- 
when a person cries and the first drop of tears comes from the right eye, 
it's from happiness.
 But when the first roll is from the left, 
it is pain.

Psychological fact #2 -
The crusty stuff that you get in the corner of your eyes is remnant of your dreams. 
The colour tells about how your dream were.
YELLOW means you dreamt about LOVE.
BROWN means you dreamt about DEATH.
GREEN means you dreamt about WEALTH.
COLOURLESS means you dreamt about FAME.
BLACK means you dreamt about NOTHING.

and yeah, yesterday I got a YELLOW crust,
But I couldn't really remember the details, it was all pitch black.
I wish I was dreaming about you.
<3

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post

Hello, Readers! Welcome To My AWESOME Blog. Leave Your BigFoot Here. And Enjoy The Song! ;D

+FOLLOW | DASHBOARD

Entries
About
Links
Goodies